Sunday, August 2, 2015

2015.7.14

2015.7.14

10:53pm – 10:56pm

Thank you God, all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise belongs to you.

God is changing me.  I am becoming more like Him.  I am being overwhelming by Him. 

Yahweh, Yahweh, faithful God, you’re here to stay.  Thank you God.

I have many weaknesses but that doesn’t matter.  My strength is made perfect in my weaknesses.  And, my weaknesses doesn’t matter as long as I have Yahweh.  As long as I have God, what Satan tells me, that I’m not good enough, that I don’t have enough experience, that my eyes are too tired, etc, don’t really matter.  My God can overcome my weaknesses, all I need is to be still.  All I need is to obey, to have obedience to God. 


Help me God, to spend more time with you and forgive me of my sins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment